[at-l] Re: REXX, et al

Felix wrote:

> REXX is in the other room screaming "23 days", so it must be.

	OK, just keep rubbing it in.  You've got some REALLY jealous
folks out here, you know.  Especially those of us who had to cancel
her own Spring section-hike.  :-((

> I'm thinking about getting an e-mail account to access from various points
> along the Trail.

	You ARE going to use it to send us Parts 15+ of "Where the Hell is
Paris?", aren't you?   :-))
	Hey, if you end up, on your thru, in a shelter with a blind man...
(heh heh)

	Serially, folks, it should be real interesting to read YOUR
journal.  (VVBG)  --  Earthworm