[at-l] VT maildrops

Felix-
	Because of the way I did VT (i.e., relatively short sections), I only
used one maildrop, and that was at the Inn at the Long Trail, which was
right on the AT/LT when I passed through there.  I understand that there
has been (or will be?) a relo that takes the trail about a mile away
from the Inn.  But IMO it would still be worth the side trip.  Great
Irish stew and Guiness served the way they serve it in Ireland
("shamrock" on top). And a hiker's box with fuel and other goodies.

Big Blue Frog
...one section at a time...