[at-l] Esbit stove info

Hello at-l-ers,

After not checking mail for 10 days or so, I came back to a zillion
messages, and inadvertently deleted a few hundred instead of saving them!
 Somewhere in there was info on the esbit stove, and now it's gone.
Could you esbit fans please forward me your posts again?  I'd really
appreciate it.

How many fuel tablets does it take to boil, say, 2 cups of water?  Is
there a limit on the size of pot you can use?  How long does one tablet
last?  Any negatives about this stove?

Thanks everyone!

happy trails,

Amazin' Grace