Re: [at-l] The Franconia ridge trail.

Fond memories of Franconi...

The last time I was up there, and i forget which one had the "walls" left, it
was a nice blue sky and far out was a little cloud.  The next thing I knew,
I was getting pelleted with pea size hail. I hide behind the 'wall' but the
teenage girls who were out for a day hike were shouting and screaming and
bouncing up and down  :)

 as they where in there tank tops and shorts, getting soaked and pilleraged
(sp?)

( I felt like I was at a wet tee shirt contest... Sorry ladies just human... )

 after a few dozens screeeethes and some more jumping and running in
circles, I suggested they duck and they joined me :))))

-bear bells