Re: [at-l] hiking in hunting season

Last year we were hiking during hunting season. This guy came up the AT
trail all decked out in camo including a head net. He had a bow and arrow
(with an arrow in the bow). He just kept walking very very slowly towards
us. It made me nervous,,,,just cause I thought,,,,what if this guy feels he
needs to practice his aim,,,,wonder if the back of my pack looks like a
good target! I good just imagine myself walking down the trail with an
arrow sticking out of my pack. Needless to say I didn't hear any zooming
arrows and all went well. KC

> From: Gammara1@aol.com
> To: at-l@saffron.hack.net
> Subject: [at-l] hiking in hunting season
> Date: Sunday, July 05, 1998 4:48 PM
>
> How dangerous is it to be on the trail during hunting season. Has a hiker
ever
> been shot by accident by a hunter who mistook him for a deer or whatever?
Jim
http://www.hack.net/lists *