Re: [at-l] On the Long Trail B&B

> I'm looking for a B&B along the Long Trail/
>  Appalachian (VT) where myself and my girlfriend
>  can park for a weekend (July 4, hopefully) and
>  do a few day hikes.  Does anyone have any
>  experience?
>
>  If so, please, please write back.  I can use any help!
>
>  Steve  (stevenkatz@asan.com)

I have stayed at The Inn at Long Trail,  The AT/LT is just a few feet from the
door. If the trail relocation is in then at may be about a mile away. Had a
great time both times, I have stayed here.
 <A HREF="http://killingtoninfo.com/innatlongtrail/">The Inn at Long Trail</A>
Here is a link to other lodging in the Killington Pico Area.
 <A HREF="http://www.killington-chamber.org/lodging.htm">Killington Pico Area
Association-Lodging</A>

Wildbill