Re: [at-l] Re: the currency of weight

Doug Schroeder wrote:

> > AT-L arguments seem to come down too frequently to a currency of
> > weight.  There is a lot more to the utility equation that just weight.

	The pictures I took during my hike are among my most treasured
posessions thus for me a camera is a necessity. It is always a joy to
look back at the places visited and people met that I will never forget
as it was a moment in time when we all shared the same goal and shared
in a commradarie that has been unparalled in any other endeavor that I
have experienced. Such a variety of people from varied backgrounds and
ages that for that period in time provided encouragement support and
inspiration for each other.
					Triathlon Grandma

r>m the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists *