Re: [at-l] knee strap

Hi Lynn,

I saw the same thing in Runner's World and got the strap, which is made
by a company called Cho-Pat, about a week ago.  It works!  My knees feel
much better and now I can hike, run, do Nordic track, etc. with no pain.
Believe me, it's a definite improvement.  Before this I had more or less
constant pain and had cut down on some of my most-fun activities.   Now
I'm thrilled to be back in action.

The strap is designed to help people with chondromalacia patella, also
known as runner's knee (could be called hiker's knee too!  I got it from
hiking the Trail), and some other knee problems, but it doesn't help all
knee pain.  If you have some other condition, it may not work for you.
You could always call the company and ask if you're not sure.  The
company also makes a variety of other braces, straps, etc. for other
sports injuries and will send you a brochure on request.

Cho-Pat, Inc.
PO Box 293, Hainesposrt, NJ 08036
1-800-221-1601 M-F 9-5 eastern time