[at-l] Fleece vs. Sleeping bags

Wow!  I can't say 'thank you' enough for all the great responses I
recieved for all my questions.  I've got so much to mull over.  The most
interesting new possibility (got to admit I never considered this) is the
making of a custom fleece bag.  I can sew and have my own sewing machine,
so the thought of having a bag that actually fits me is very exciting.
So, anybody have any good leads or how to's?  I assume Polartec is the
place to start.  Does anybody have any good suppliers for
camping/backpacking oriented sewing supplies.  I'm also thinking aobut
making some stuff sacks and waterproofing them myself, so I'd like to
know where I could by fabric by teh yard, long (sleeping bag style)
zippers, and those little push thingies on the drawstring that hold stuff
sacks closed?

Val

PS  I say App-a-LATCH-an Trail, and I've never heard of a Frappee (sp?).
However, I do know all about collards and real grits (so many people
don't know the joy of real grits <g>)(none of that instant junk for me).
Hey, has anybody tried dehydrating grits after they were cooked?  Maybe
it would cut down on the actual cooking time.  Hmmm, might have to warm
up the dehydrator this weekend and try it out.  Worst I can do is make a
mess and Mom's not even around to see it anyways. <g>