Re: [at-l] Fleece vs. Sleeping bags

In a message dated 98-06-19 14:32:18 EDT, vlh1@acpub.duke.edu writes:

<< Does anybody have any good suppliers for
 camping/backpacking oriented sewing supplies.  I'm also thinking aobut
 making some stuff sacks and waterproofing them myself, so I'd like to
 know where I could by fabric by teh yard, long (sleeping bag style)
 zippers, and those little push thingies on the drawstring that hold stuff
 sacks closed? >>

in the back of backpacker magazine where all the small ads are there usually a
fabric company offering a catalog... i got one long ago but can't find it and
can't remember their name, they had all you need and more.... its a start
though

davis