Re: [at-l] hello

Steven Dopp wrote:

> Diana Cascioli wrote:
>
> >Moss tents are nice, but they're not light. I was thinking of getting
> one, but the lightest one I could find was about 5#. If you want to
> keep
> the weight down, the swift is a nice option, but it's tiny. The
> flashlight is pretty cool too. I have a Eureka that works pretty darn
> good, it's free standing and only weighs in at a little over 4#. Grab
> few catalogs, and look thru the selections. Go to outdoor stores and
> see
> if you can get in with a pack. <
>
> Which Eureka model is this?  I might be interested!

It's the clip rising sun. I believe these are made only for campmor, but
I can't find it on their web page... maybe it's still in the catalog.  I
think there is a slightly larger model called the Autumn Sun or
something that's about 5.25#. I haven't put mine on any kind of scale,
but it packs down really small and is probably about 4.5# including the
poles and the footprint.

--
Diana..raven GA->ME99..gwis2.circ.gwu.edu/~raven