Re: Was [at-l] Snakes, Now storeez of mice

Mice love to lick perspiration (salty) from your face and neck at night.
Normally a sound sleeper, you can't imagine the dreams I have when a mouse
does this.

Now I sleep a little lighter so I won't sweat.  Sometimes it means opening
the side of my bag (so the little rascals can take up residence, I
presume).  I'm just waiting for the day that a snake or other night stalker
goes after the mouse that goes into my bag.  "Let me outa here!"

Well, they don't eat much.

"Time-Maker" - Ern Grover
http://www.tick-tock.com/morgan.html

"Daddy, what does "Formatting Drive C:" mean?"