Re: [at-l] Glucosamine sulfate, what is this?

In a message dated 98-06-17 10:42:58 EDT, middaugh@best.com writes:

<<
 What is this glucosamin (sp?) stuff some of you guys are talking about?

 Catherine

I'm not sure, but I have spoken with people who swear by it, for all sorts of
joint problems (they have seen fantastic results).  I am taking ARTH-9
(capsules for helping bones, joints, ligaments and cartilage), It contains
Glucosamine Sulfate (aminomonosaccharide) and Chondroitin Sulfate A (CSA),
which is supposed to help my knees.  I just started taking it, I will keep you
posted on how it works... But at $40.00 a bottle it better work soon...

Russ