[at-l] 1/2 gallon club

I saw a few thru-hikers at the general store in Pine Grove Furnace State
Park (the half-gallon saloon) today, June 17. I didn't get a chance to talk
to all of them but these I spoke with:

Radar and Sundance
Pittsburg Rooster
Baltimore

They look well and are doing well on the trail.  Radar ate his half-gallon
of Chocolate chip, Sundance tried but only downed a quart of Mint Chocolate
Chip.
Rooster did in a quart, too.  Baltimore downed hamburgers and other protein
 products and then an ice cream sandwich.  Other thru-hikers came in when I
was leaving, a man with a reddish beard accompanied by a female companion.
Didn't get their names.
Pat Ruzicka is three days ahead of them.  I'm glad she's still plugging
along.
SLIM