No Subject

Hi all...my name is Erica Alfiero.  I just joined at-l. I'm a Maine
native and a day and section hiker with my AT-fanatic parents. I told
them about the listserv because they don't have the internet access.
They are in preparation for the GA>ME 99.  They want me to go because I
recently graduated from UMaine, but not sure yet?:o)  They just
finished the New England 4,000+ (100 in all) last week, in about two
years of day and section hiking. Well hope to talk to you soon.

Erica Alfiero
Standish, Maine