[at-l] Re: crystal mineral salts

Chuck,

I used a mineral salts "rock" for a couple of years as my regular deodorant
as I have never liked the perfume, stickiness, etc. of commercial
deodorants and it was the absolute best odor eliminator I had ever used - I
loved it.  After a couple of years of use I started breaking out in a rash
and someone told me it was because of too much manganese/magnesium or
something in the "rock".  I stopped using it for all the time and now only
use it when backpacking and think it is very effective.   I still think it
is the best for underarms but have never used it for feet.

Patty
Eagles Mere