Re: [at-l] New Hampshire Sign?

I remember exactly what you're talking about.

As of last July (and according to my memory):

* "Welcome to Maine"
* "Your in New Hampshire Now"

The latter of course is grammatically incorrect.  The requisite 'e had been
carved in, presumably by a backcountry member of the grammar police.

By the way, the simplicity of the "Welcome to Maine" sign really hit this
Northbounder emotionally.  In some ways its simple elegance touched me more
than the big one on top of K.

Dan "Focus" Grossman
Ga->Pa '96
Pa->Me '97

--
|Dan Grossman		 Cornell Univ Computer Science H:607 256 0724 |
|danieljg@cs.cornell.edu 4132 Upson Hall	       O:607 255 1179 |