[at-l] umbrella fantasies

Not only does Ginny have a point about the mist and the sideways rain, but it
sure seemed like every time I got caught in the rain it was in a section that
hadn't been side-cut in seven years, I was collecting far more rain off the
brush  than out of the sky.
Jim + Ginny (the rain experts); when are you going to be in Glacier? We should
call and warn them about the expected heavy rains.... and if our vacations
coincide I'm hoping that the Sierras are far enough away. If I get caught and
they try to blame it on El Nino I'll know better....

Peace, Skeeter