[at-l] Welcome to the AT list (was about me being a troll -g-)

at-l@saffron.hack.net

Thanks redhead. Sorry, but that dummy really pissed me off!!
Let's talk about me now.

I am originally from LAurel MD
First of all, I am a freshman biology student at UCLA. I love the
outdoors, I enjoy fishing, backpacking and surfing. I also like flopping
on the beach and tanning. Scoping the babes and what not. I really have
never been on the AT. I love being out in the open and would some day
like to visit Shenandoah Natl. Park and the blue ridge mountains. I also
like camping. One of my girlfriends is a member of
Potomac Appalachian Trail Club she is the one that got me interested in
the AT.

Anyone else here from MD??

>From daredhead@aol.com Thu Jun 11 09:01:04 1998
>
>In a message dated 6/11/98, 11:26:39 AM, tonyboselli@hotmail.com
writes:

><<You tell me, How is this an on topic post??>>
>
>Okay, how about instead of asking that, we just go on to an AT topic?
:)