Re: [at-l] Welcome to the AT list (was about me being a troll <g>)

In a message dated 6/11/98, 11:26:39 AM, tonyboselli@hotmail.com writes:

<<You tell me, How is this an on topic post??>>

Okay, how about instead of asking that, we just go on to an AT topic? :)
Welcome to the list, Tony.  Usually when someone posts for the first time
here, they introduce themselves and tell us a little bit about themselves and
their backpacking experience.  So, how about we just start all over, and you
tell us a little bit about yourself, your hiking, and what the AT means to
you.

Truce?

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00