Re: [at-l] DaRedhead@aol.com one Royal Troll

Tony Boselli wrote:

> Hmm reading posts like this where people are laughing at a guy that is
> long since gone and has been kicked off  a list for speaking his mind
> make me really sick!! So what makes all of you that much better than,
> Bobby Lundy?? I have only posted 2 times and I got reprimanded for 1 of
> them even though it was trail related.

Just keep stuff on topic and everything will be fine.  I have never "reprimanded"
you.

> What are you going to do now?? Kick me off of the list too?? I would
> hope not, but you know something, it would not surprise me.

I'm not going to do anything now.   The list appears to have returned to it's normal
"self-policing" state.

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to send me private email.

Ryan Brooks
ryan@inc.net