Re: [at-l] Topics that have been beaten into the earth.

In a message dated 6/10/98, 5:28:46 AM, hikenet@interactive.net writes:
<<but what is a suggestion on new members
entering a forum, and putting up a subject ...

Let's see:

OK  blah, blah, blah ... we already talked that one to death..

Hmmm, maybe that is a great answer after all...  :)>>

Good question - I wonder if there is really an answer.  But anyway - since I
just joined the list in January, I don't know how many times any particular
subject has been beaten to death - so far there have been no repeats, until
the guns came back up.  I would have missed a lot of information, and a chance
to get to know the people and personalities better on the list, if someone had
just said "oh, lets not talk about that again."  So I retract my earlier
comment - I still don't want flame wars, but if it's a subject we've already
covered, thats okay.

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00