[at-l] Re: ATML current threads

Naw, m'am, it was a mistake, is all.  It's what happens when you leave your
gorp in the back window of a parked vehicle.  Voila!

I only added a few refinements.

I usually scrounge around the pantry for some "nearly empty" cereal boxes,
some packaged fruits on sale at the supermarket (the stuff that goes into
fruitcake that they always mark down after Christmas), some decent mixed
nuts, dates, raisins (of course), lots of honey, coconut (for something to
pick out of your teeth after you've eaten the stuff), M & M's, mints, a few
Reece's cups.

I prepackage it in ziplocks and store in the freezer until I'm ready for
it.

BTW, it melts in your hands as well as in your mouth.

Ern