[at-l] SNP

Hey Gang,

We did it, we had our our final pack shake down tonight in
preperation for a week on the SNP.  I personally will be carrying
about 25 lbs max.  I am ready to rock and roll on the trail.

We are two groups of nine people, one group start north and one group
heading south.  We will meet at Big Meadows were we will spend the
night.  I will post a trail journal after I return.

Please, no flame wars while I am gone.  I don't want to find 1,000
messages in my in box.

Happy hiking

Grey Owl