Re: [at-l] off-topic stocks

>My stock broker just called with some wonderful advice. I'm not real sure
>exactly what it means, but he said "Buy low, sell high". I'm gonna call
>and have him explain in more detail. Thought you might like the tip.
>--
>Felix

Come on now Felix -- you can do better than that.  At LEAST make it trail
related...

My stock broker just called with some wonderful advice. I'm not real sure
exactly what it means, but he said "Buy low, sell high".  -- I guess he
means that I should carry my cell phone with me and call in a buy order
when I'm at a low elevation and sell when I make it to the top of a peak,
but I'm not real sure. Maybe I'll just have to go out and buy that
altimiter watch to make sure I don't loose any money by buying stocks
before I reach the bottom. -- I'm still gonna call and have him explain in
more detail. Thought you might like the tip.

PS. what is it raining again by you Felix?

-Chris Casciano
christopher.casciano@prudential.com
http://www.rit.edu/~cac6982/
http://mhz.njit.edu/~cac6982/ <-- yeah, i'm still working on it