[at-l] Real Stuff

Hey, while everyone is here.  I had this idea I want to throw out.

     There are a lot of people here from many different states.  What do you
think of the idea of us hosting a short hike our own state.  Say, invite
members from the list to a weekend or maybe 3-day weekend hike in your state
on your favorite trail, or section of trail.  I'm from Michigan but we have
trails here too. hehe.  It would give list members a chance to meet and
hike.  It would also give us a chance to hike in different states without
trying trails we know nothing about.  Just a thought.

     StanJ