Re: [at-l] Re: Forum threads

At 6:12 PM -0400 6/6/98, Julia Hewitt & Phil Smith wrote:

Abstract.. see original post by Phil one of the bananas...

>Why I hike, see. Is to lose the linear.

Then why take the AT? Take those blues and oranges, go round and round? :)

>Not a flame,

no problemo... we send all hot gas discharges to atbeans@hotmail.com

saves up gas that way

Tom. Just a different hike, ya know? The internet, the AT, is
>anarchic when working best. At worst, bureaucracy, rules, who can or can't
>speedhike.

I wonder if one is allowed to speed walk?  Afterall if they were going
for a record and drew spectator's it could upset those people giving
out planned magic for they would not have enough iodine pills for
the water...    :0

>Fearless Phil waxing philosophic on the 2nd post in a row, get off it!
>in Middlesex VT where its cloudy, cool, a few sprinkles

Get into NJ where it is cool, crisp and a full shining moon.  That's it
the moonies got ya :)

-tom