Re: [at-l] Re: your mail

<< Damn, this sun thing sounds pretty dangerous.  It destroys fabrics, causes
 skin cancer, leads to cataracts, kills microbes on your dishes left in
 the sun to dry, causes snow blindness...

I don't know about this... it DOES sound kind of dangerous to me.  Maybe we
should consider making it get a permit or maybe even ban it from the trail all
together.  :-)

Good Hiking,
Jim
"Earth gives life and seeks the man who walks gently upon it."