[at-l] Re: your mail

> Actually, it's not just Stephenson who advises against sun exposure for
> your tent.  Most tent manufacturers advise you not to leave your tent
> exposed to direct sunlight for extended periods of time.  Direct sun can
> really reduce the life of most fabrics/materials, and tents are no
> exception.

Damn, this sun thing sounds pretty dangerous.  It destroys fabrics, causes
skin cancer, leads to cataracts, kills microbes on your dishes left in
the sun to dry, causes snow blindness...

Good thing we have that Ozone layer to protect us.  ;-)
Or do we?

--
S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
schuyler@rrinc.com              2214 Rock Hill Rd Suite 325