[at-l] Speed Hikes- Andrew and Sam

Andrew made it to Crampton Gap in MD. yesterday ( his 26th day on the
trail and the same place that I was in 26 days ).  Today ( June 4 )
Andrew should make it to South Mountain in PA.

Sam Swisher-McClure will be starting from Springer Mountain at 12:01a.m.
on Friday the 5th of June in an attempt to break the speed record on the
A.T.  Sam will be crewed by Warren Doyle ( a legend and 10 time thru
hiker and former speed record holder on the A.T.)

We have been keeping up with Andrew's progress and we will also keep up
with Sam as well.

I will be at the Old Dominion 100 miler this weekend and I hope to see
many of you there.

David Horton