Re: [at-l] Blue Kazoo from TNF

At 11:41 PM 6/3/98 -0700, you wrote:
>The Blue Kazoo is listed as a 20-35* bag. Anyone have one of these, and,
>if so, what is the comfort range REALLY? Also, how effective is moving
>the down around, and how much trouble is it?
>
>--
>Felix

Felix I have an old Kazoo. I use it as my spring and fall bag.  It is
comfortable for me around 25 if I sleep in mid-weight thermals. I cannot use
it as a winter bag.
It is a hand-me-down from David so it has been around for a good many years
and has held up very well.
Shifting the down does work but I usually do not mess with it. I just sleep
in it, on it, or some combination in between.
The down moves easily but it is a little hard to get it redistributed
evenly. Not a big problem though.

Ralph