Re: [at-l] eyewear

In a message dated 98-06-02 11:13:54 EDT, NybergPK@aetna.com writes:

<<       This is probably one of those simplistic easy-to-answer ones, so
 > bear with my novice-ness :-). Do any of you wear glasses? Do you wear
 > contacts on the trail? Are contacts too much of a bother? Have any of
 > your glasses gotten lost or broken? Do you use clip-on sunglasses? Any
 > info would be appreciated. TIA! >>

I unfortunately am one of those people unable to wear contact lenses.  Who can
believe it in this day and age.  Anyhow, I always take my case and stick it in
my boot at night.  I also always take a repair kit and duct tape.  Keep my
spare in my car to make sure I can drive home.  I have trouble with them
steaming up.  I got a tip from a 95 thru hiker to use good ole spit and it
seems to work.

           choovers