[at-l] Elkwallow Shakes

In a message dated 98-06-01 17:42:54 EDT, Swillsing@aol.com writes:

<<  Don't forget to get
 a blackberry shake at Elkwallow Wayside.  Skyland is very hiker
friendly if
 you want a day with a real bed and a shower.  If you want more
information,
 just let me know. >>

Warning:  Make sure to be at Elkwallow *at least* 15 minutes before
closing time or you'll go home shakeless.  Weeble and I made the mistake
of taking the closing time as written, and at mile 22 or 24 of a 26-mile
day (boy was that stupid) were nearly in tears when we discovered that
they close the shake maker before they close the gift shop.  5'2" Weeble
nearly ripped the guys head off when he said they weren't going to give
her a shake.  Yikes!

Keebler
GAME 97