Re: [at-l] tents, more questions

I have seen several questions about tents today.  I can relate my experience with my Clip Flashlight CD.  The first time I ever set it up was on the trail one weekend: it took me about 4 minutes.  I have found it to be a dream to use, very rainproof, durable and all around a fantastic little tent.  I backpack solo and needed a dependable, lightweight tent primarily for one man use (but sufficient for 2 in a pinch).  For what its worth, I went to Appalachian Trail days this year in Damascus, Virginia about two weeks ago.  I noticed that the Flashlight was the most common small tent among the hundreds pitched all over Damascus.

Have a good hike,

Bob