Re: [at-l] gear list

Ginny rote-
>What about rope to hang your food - are you hiking in bear or porcupine
>country?  Makes a good clothes line to hang your sweaty clothes at the
>end of the day.
Couldn't live without the clothesline, in northern New England summer it
gets every night use with me. I hang my food in the shelter mostly - with a
plastic marg. container hung in the middle of the line, upside down, as a
mouse-stopper.
Hate 'em. Shoot 'em. Another veggie mouse-killer fer peas.

And Rambleon rote-
>On my thru-hike last year....
>Water Filter: mailed home in Tyro, VA
>Therma-pillow (or whatever it's called): All the way to Katahdin.
Cool! Wheredja get it? I often use my pack as a pillow.
Fearless Phil