[at-l] hello

Hello all,

I am the demon that told Daredhead that she was being selfish for hiking.  I
still believe it and if you can change my mind without saying go hike who
cares.

How many man that thru hiked left a 4-year-old? and if you waited why did you
wait?  I think the kid is being left by the wayside by adults who are
thinking..."do anything you want....who cares."  The person who offered
psychiatric help was thinking....but then that interfered with hike.  Can't
have a little thing like children interfering with a hike can we.

Please understand I am turning into a little old lady hiker who missed her
mother as a kid.

           choovers