[at-l] Correct assumption

At 12:18 PM 5/18/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I assume Wingfoot is overworked (which is probably a
permanent condition), and hasn't been able to find time
to bring things up to date.

>Peter

Correct assumption, Peter. After the Trailfest weekend,
Maine Rose was here for 12 days of intense work on the
women's advice book, and the things that I dropped to
do that work are now being caught up. Plus, I've had to
spend some time with family matters (two 80 y.o. parents
with some health problems). Hope to have the journal
administrative things caught up in a week or so.--WF