Re: [at-l] Here's my 'tuckerized' Pack and Pocketbook

I don't have much that is trail worthy either.....nor worthy of much around
the ol' farm either.  I wear cotton t-shirts because that is what I have. I
think that if Grandma Gatewood could do with what she had, so can I.

I wondered if you had a problem with aspirin. I don't know what I would
bring with you for pain. Sounds like a good discussion subject. I seldom
take any anti-inflammatory on a week's hike. Soak your feet and ankles in a
stream. This would help.

Highlander

----------
> From: Fourwh1021 <Fourwh1021@aol.com>
> To: kauzlar@madison.main.nc.us
> Cc: at-l@saffron.hack.net
> Subject: Re: [at-l] Here's my 'tuckerized' Pack and Pocketbook
> Date: Thursday, May 14, 1998 6:02 AM

> << Patty,
>  I would change the Tylenol to Ibuprofen for its anti-inflammatory
effect.
>  I would leave the long sleeve shirt home because you are bringing a
>  sweater.
>  It just doesn't get cold enough through the summer to overkill on the
>  clothes.  If you are cold you can get in your sleeping bag. Are you SURE
>  you need that fleece blanket?
>   >>
> The general reaction is to take something other than tylenol...like
Moltrin or