RE: [at-l] Here's my 'tuckerized' Pack and Pocketbook

Another opinion on long sleeve shirts.  I carry (and wear) a real light nyl=
on/poly long sleeve I got from a fishing catalog.  Next to no weight, off w=
hite for the cool, breaths pulls sweat (or glow in your case), AND keeps th=
e UV etc rays off me.  Guess it goes back to early hiking in New Mexico, "a=
lways carry too much water and a long sleeve shirt".

J. Mark =