Re: [at-l] chocolate bars

At 22:56 05/13/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I was a loyal Power Bar person until I ran the Mt. Washington Road Race
>last June. I stopped in a sports store in North Conway for some Power
>bars and the guy at the counter convinced me to try Cliff.
>You will never catch me eating pressed cardboard again!!

That's a surprisingly accurate description.

I used to be a Thinkbar person (peanut butter flavor), but I made the
mistake of reading the ingredients and found them full of dairy.  I suppose
I'll have to pawn them off on the boyfriend -- shouldn't be too hard since
he likes anything with peanuts.  Boulder Bar and Clif Bars appear to be
vegan, so I'm going with that.  Better than vegan, the Clif people make a
Chocolate Espresso Flavor.  MMMMMMmmmmm.  Looking forward to that one (I
only eat these things in the woods).

-Nicole

thatgirl@astrogirl.com  http://www.astrogirl.com
nrm@bellandwhistle.com  http://www.bellandwhistle.com