Re: [at-l] Maildrop Alert, Gardners Pa.

I understand that it should be kept at the Post Office, however the Post Office
asked for help keeping hikers from getting upset when they discover that they have
to walk 20 miles of road out-of-the-way to pick up their packages.
Ironmasters must be listed somewhere, just got another package yesterday. :)

Tom
tomha@epix.net