Re: [at-l] poison ivy and a REMEDY for it

In a message dated 5/8/98 10:34:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kellywin@juno.com
writes:

<< There's a plant called Jewelweed or touch-me-not, that grows in moist
 places--near streams, in hollows, over most of the AT's range.  >>

I always loved that it was called touch-me-not and yet it works so well on
poison ivy (and poison oak). It gets this name from the seeds that explode
when you touch them. We always loved to do that and since my mom loved the
flowers she didn't mind us 'exploding' them all over the place!

Momma Turtle