[at-l] Throwing the book at them...

<< Nah, Kurt, 'Walking with Spring' is way too wimpy to use as a
 mugger-buster. You need The Complete Walker, at least. Just drop it on his
 foot and run, and remember to thank Colin Fletcher for your escape.

Beat you to it!  Yesterday I sent Kurt the following note:

> I find an old well placed Colin Fletcher book (2nd edition, so it's pretty
old) can do
> wonders<g>.  Actually it was probably something more like a business
valuation
> manual.  Office property, if I recall...

Meanwhile, it's raining here in Cabot Cove.  Maybe if I write a long enough
email, it will become a potential defense mechanism.

Jessica (oops!  I meant Mary)