[at-l] RE: ATML My Vote for Two Lists

> ----------

The reason that I'm relatively less interested in the "issues" related
discussions is not that I am at all offended by their sometimes volatile
nature.  It's more that I get bored by their repetitiveness.  This may be an
inevitable part the (often fruitless) attempt to reach consensus, but I
don't happen to find it interesting, or particularly useful.

> Again, I want to add that the gear list could include some
> issues discussion too.

I agree.  I don't wish to totally ignorant of the opinions and issues
surrounding the cell phone debate, or the gun debate, etc., etc., but when
the discussion just starts going 'round and 'round, someone could say "Hey,
why don't you guys take this to the issues list."   Of course, this would
presuppose that the folks involved the issue discussion haven't been banned
from the issues list, for crimes against humanity, or whatever.

Peter