Re: [at-l] A small logistics problem

RedHead,

Well,  if it's OK with mom, it's OK with me too!
Good luck with your hike, I'm sure you have lots of local he-men at your beck
and call to help you carry your gear...  ;-)

Russ

 >  So you gents need to respect Toney and stop so much online flirting with
 > the Redhead with her Mom monitoring these posts.

 I promise you that mom would rather you flirt with me than respect Toney ;)

 The Redhead
 * From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists *