Re: [at-l] Lightweight flashlight?

In a message dated 5/1/98 12:06:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
lubitz@alpha.fdu.edu writes:

<<

 Herb:
 If you drill the holes in the right spots on the maglite and rig up a reed,
you
 can have it do double duty as a clarinet and therefore justify it's weight.
 Done right, you can use it to read music in the dark as you play (VBG)
 Rich

Cool. Sounds like a plan to me. ;-). I guess the sound would be similar to an
E flat clarinet or a soprano sax? Or would it sound too much like the mating
call of the wild hog? :-P
Herb