Re: [at-l] Rhymeworm

Yeah, I'll 'fess up. That was me. I'm not a regular writer for them, or
anything, but I met one of their editors on the summit of Katahdin at the
end of my thruhike (they were up there that day doing a photo shoot), and
things sort of worked out. I agree, it was too short, all I could get in
was some impressionistic stuff. They re-wrote what I sent in, but what they
printed is mostly mine.

I'll let the list know when other backpacking stuff I write comes out. I
have a piece about hiking to Civil War sites scheduled for August in MEN'S
FITNESS. And, as I think I've said here before, I've got a contract for a
book about my thruhike, due to be published sometime in 1999, if I ever
finish writing it.

Thanks for the encouragement!

--Rhymin' Worm (aka Robert)