[at-l] Save Up To 70% Off Retail Prices

when you shop at Wholesale Shopping!  Over 500 First Quality items - no close outs!  Open to the public!

Surf through our site.  We have a huge selection of gifts, housewares, jewelry, cookware, watches, luggage, tools, knives, silverplate, cutlery, cameras, binoculars, pens, calculators, and we could go on and on.

We ship worldwide -- small quantities or containers.

Our best selling line is "waterless" cookware - made of surgical stainless steel - today's healthy way to cook by preserving the vitamins and minerals in your food and save energy as well.  Information about the cookware can be found at http://www.wholesaleshopping.com/steel.htm where we offer the best prices in the world.

If you are a Retailer ..... we can help you.  We can supply you with all the merchandise you need.

If you are in the Mail Order business ..... we can help you.  You can test items and you don't have to be overstocked with inventory without knowing how well the product will sell.  Same for Direct Marketers.

If you are a Premium or Incentive Buyer ..... we can help you.  With a choice of over 500 items to use as incentives or premiums for both your employees and your customers, you'll be sure to find what you are looking for.

If you have your Own Product ..... why not submit your product and your entire line to our Buying Committee.

It is very easy to do business with Wholesale Shopping http://www.wholesaleshopping.com and you'll find the best buys on the Internet.

Try us .... you'll love us!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------You have been specially selected to receive this message.   However, if you don't want to receive further messages from us, just type "Remove" in the subject line, reply to this message, and you will be removed from our database.