[at-l] NOC not hiker freindly this weekend

Hi All

Just got a call from a Thru Hiker that I am helping out. He wanted me to
post that the NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center) is turning away all thru
hikers this weekend because they are having a festaval (accourding to the
NOC web page it is the "Subaru Spring Splash").

According to the hiker, the NOC has turned away some 50 hikers so far!

IS THIS HIKER FREINDLY?

Dan "High Tech" Kohn
Posting at the request of Lary Sims who is on the trail.

PS If someone is on the other AT list, could you please copy....thanks.