[at-l] Pooh's Poop News

Considering the recent obsession with LNT pooping on this list, thought
there just might be some good ideas out there.  (Hey, Charlie...you readin'
this???)
___

From the "AMC Outdoors" magazine, April 1998, "Readers Write In" page:

JUST DON'T DOO IT

Greetings from HADD (Hikers Against Doo-Doo).  We have received a number of
letters since you printed information about us in your October 1997 issue.

We are about to introduce a new HADD concept, The Can, an economical,
easy-to-fabricate privy fashioned from the ubiquitous 55-gallon-drum.  Each
year we have a HADD Motto Contest and we would like the creativity of AMC
members.  We seek to deliver HADD's delicate message in a tasteful,
powerful, often humorous manner.  For 1997, our motto was "just don't doo
it!".

We look forward to your responses.
A. Bern Hoff, M.D.
HADD, Box 271
Hampden, ME  04444

----

---
Jennifer D. Sawyer
Boston University School of Law

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"
-- Martin Luther King, Jr.